TERMS & CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
1. The event: The 14th edition of International Business Days Le Mans (also called Convention d’Affaires Internationales Le Mans 2022 or IBDLM2022) organised by FLConseil, will take place on 8th and 9th June 2022 at the Le Mans 24 Hours circuit Technoparc, Chemin aux Boeufs - Le Mans (Sarthe) France.
2. Registration: the deadline for registration at the International Business Days Le Mans 2022 is May 8th, 2022.
Participation will only become definitive after acceptance of registration and after the full payment of fees due. Registration is then firm and definitive.
3. Payment and terms: The payment of participation fees is made in Euros and must be made in one single payment with the registration application by bank transfer made out to FLConseil within a maximum of 1 week after registration. For fees exceeding € 6,000 the payment can be made in 2 instalments: 50% with the registration and the remaining amount no later than 8th March 2022.
Bank Branch Account number Key
20041 01012 0645447N033 20
IBAN number – International bank account number
FR28 2004 1010 1206 4544 7N03 320
BIC –Bank Identifier Code
45900 – La Source cedex 9 France
Téléphone: + 33 1 53 68 37 37
17 rue Marc Sangnier 92700 - Colombes France
+ 33 1 40 12 76 33
In the event of an occurrence outside its control or of force majeure, the organiser may, as he chooses, change the dates or the venue of this event or cancel it after having notified the participants in writing. In which case the organiser commits to reimbursing the registered participants of the fees paid minus any expenses incurred for the organisation, without giving right to compensation.
4. Cancellation: The event is based on a concept that relies on the selection of companies and the organisation of pr-programmed business meetings. Due to this, cancellations will be highly detrimental to the participation of the others. In the event of a last minute incident preventing attendance of the registered person the company may nominate another participant as a replacement after informing the organiser in writing. No shows will result in forfeiture of the entire registration fee.
5. Limit of liability: in its capacity as an organiser, FLConseil is only bound to a best effort obligation.
6. Exhibition and demonstration: please refer to the addendum sent upon request prior to application
7. Insurance: each participant shall provide proof of insurance relative to its legal liability, covering all damages for which the participant may be held liable, and in particular: theft, fire or the deterioration or destruction of all equipment or installations.
8. Advertising: subsequent to the acceptance of the registration, the organiser authorises each participant to display the event logo and/or the following words on its sales and advertising documents: "Participant in International Business Days Le Mans 2022, at Technoparc of Le Mans 24 Hours circuit on June 8th and 9th". Likewise, each participant authorises FLConseil to mention the participant's attendance at the said event.
9. Grant of Image rights: every participant authorises the organiser to use, in a professional context for needs of information, photos and video of the event in which the participant is represented
10. Confidentiality: in accordance with the French Data Protection Law of 6th January 1978, persons have a right to access, to correct and to delete data relating to themselves.
11. Competent courts: in the event of a dispute, which cannot be resolved by amiable agreement, the jurisdiction of Nanterre (Hauts de Seine) France shall have sole competency.